Microsoft Advanced Windows Store App Development with HTML5: Localize and Deploy
This course offers instruction on using globalization and localization features in Windows Store apps. It also provides instruction on error handling, testing and debugging, and monitoring of Windows Store apps. And it shows how to configure an app for deployment to the Windows Store.
Globalization and Localization
- describe how to use resources files in Windows Store apps
- describe error handling in Windows Store apps
- describe the Visual Studio performance and diagnostic tools
- complete the code to enable in-app purchases in a Windows Store app
- prepare a Windows Store app for deployment