Microsoft Excel for Mac 2011: Saving, Sending, and Printing Workbooks
Any individuals and business users with basic Mac computer literacy.
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
Excel for Mac 2011 makes it easy for you to save, print, and share workbooks and worksheets. When you create an Excel workbook, you will most likely want to save it for future use, and in many instances, print it to save a hard copy or share with someone else. This course describes these Excel features and explains how to use them to increase your efficiency and productivity, including sharing your workbooks with colleagues using SkyDrive and SharePoint.
Saving and Printing in Excel 2011
- save a workbook in a different format
- change the default save settings
- share and send a workbook
- preparing a workbook for printing
- print a workbook
- save a workbook
- share a workbook
- preview and print a workbook
- modify default save settings