Microsoft Excel for Mac 2011: Using Basic Formulas
Any individuals and business users with basic Mac computer literacy.
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
Formulas are the building blocks of data calculation in Excel for Mac 2011. Being able to use formulas to perform everything from easy to complicated calculations not only simplifies your work but also helps to reduce the number of errors that can arise in such complex tasks. This course introduces formulas, demonstrates how to create and edit them, copy and paste them, and how to check for errors that can arise when using formulas in Excel for Mac 2011.
Working with Formulas in Excel 2011
- identify elements of a formula
- recognize how Excel calculates precedence in a formula
- recognize examples of reference types used in Excel formulas
- create and insert formulas
- create a name and use in a formula
- edit formulas
- correct common error values
- create a formula
- correct and edit a formula
- use a name in a formula
- copy and paste a formula between cells