Microsoft Excel for Mac 2011: Using Basic Functions
Any individuals and business users with basic Mac computer literacy.
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
One of the great features of Excel for Mac 2011 is its ability to perform a wide variety of functions to make your use of Excel easier. Functions are built-in formulas that save you time by allowing you to choose one that suits your needs rather than creating a complex formula from scratch. This course introduces you to the components of functions, and how and when to use a particular function in the most efficient and practical way.
Using Functions with Excel 2011 Data
- identify Excel’s built-in functions
- enter functions in worksheets
- use financial functions
- use date and time functions
- create logical functions
- use an AutoSum function to perform a basic calculation
- use a financial function to calculate the depreciation of asset
- use a logical function