Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 – Core Solutions: Configuring Mobile Connectivity
Senior Exchange administrators responsible for enterprise level Exchange messaging environments. Candidates with a minimum of 3 years experience administering, deploying, managing, monitoring, upgrading, migrating, and designing Exchange servers.
Exchange Server 2013 supports a number of different methods that a user can implement to connect to their mailbox. Whether they are on their computer or using a mobile device there will be a supported way to access email. This course covers options such as Microsoft Outlook Web App, Outlook Anywhere and Exchange ActiveSync and discusses how to implement them in your environment.
Mobility Solutions in Exchange Server 2013
- recognize how to use Set-OwaVirtualDirectory cmdlet to specify file types properties
- describe how to implement Outlook Web App Policies in Exchange Server 2013
- identify what type of mailbox policies to use in certain security situations
Exchange Server 2013 Public Folders
- identify what cmdlet should be used when creating a new Public Folder mailbox using EMS
- recognize the method that can be used to assign permissions to a public folder
- demonstrate how to configure policies, use OWA, configure and manage public folders