Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 – Core Solutions: High Availability and DR
Senior Exchange administrators responsible for enterprise level Exchange messaging environments. Candidates with a minimum of 3 years experience administering, deploying, managing, monitoring, upgrading, migrating, and designing Exchange servers.
Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 offers a variety of features to help ensure systems can survive failure and prevent data loss. This course covers the built-in high-availability features, as well as the disaster recovery, backup, and restore options in Exchange Server 2013. This course is one of a series in the SkillSoft learning path that covers the objectives for the Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 exam 70-341 Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013. This exam is one of the requirements for the MCSE: Messaging certification path.
High Availability Options in Exchange Server 2013
- recognize the characteristics of database availability groups in Exchange Server 2013
- identify the settings available when creating database availability groups in Exchange Server 2013
- identify key benefits of Network Load Balancing in Exchange Server 2013
Disaster Recovery Options in Exchange Server 2013
- recognize items that could be part of an Exchange Server 2013 data loss scenario
- describe the scenarios that would require an Exchange Server 2013 backup and restore solution
- identify the options available when performing a database recovery
- recognize how to configure recovery options in Exchange Server 2013