Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 – Core Solutions: Monitoring and Troubleshooting
Senior Exchange administrators responsible for enterprise level Exchange messaging environments. Candidates with a minimum of 3 years experience administering, deploying, managing, monitoring, upgrading, migrating, and designing Exchange servers.
Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 offers a variety of features to help monitor and troubleshoot messaging systems. This course covers how to configure and manage Exchange workload, as well as the various options to monitor and troubleshoot Exchange related issues. This course is one of a series in the SkillSoft learning path that covers the objectives for the Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 exam 70-341 Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013. This exam is one of the requirements for the MCSE: Messaging certification path.
Monitoring Exchange Server 2013
- recognize which cmdlets can be used to manage resource policies in Exchange Server 2013
- identify the counters used to monitor transport components
- identify the counters used to monitor Client Access server components
Troubleshooting Exchange Server 2013
- recognise the guidelines to follow when troubleshooting database failures
- recognise the guidelines to follow when troubleshooting performance issues
- Conceptual SIM. Identify how to: Use counters, Extend a partition