Microsoft Internet Explorer 9: Browsing and Managing Web Pages
End users who have a basic familiarity with the Windows environment, who are either new to IE or new to IE9
A basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows environment and basic word processing skills.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 (IE9) is the latest version of Microsofts web browser. Enhancements in IE9 include a simplified interface with ease-of-use features such as tab pages for accessing and browsing frequently used sites. Integration with Windows provides functions such as the ability to pin frequently used sites to the desktop. Searching is now integrated into the Address Bar and IE9 also includes a number of new security and privacy features such as tracking protection to block content from unknown web sites. This course introduces users to the basic features of Internet Explorer 9. This includes functions such as browsing and navigating, printing and saving web pages, accessing recently visited web sites, using tabbed browsing, and managing favorite web sites.
Accessing and Managing Web Content in IE9
- browse the Web and access recent pages in Internet Explorer 9
- change your home page in Internet Explorer 9
- use tabbed browsing in Internet Explorer 9
- manage favorites in Internet Explorer 9
- save web pages using Internet Explorer 9
- access and manage web content using Internet Explorer 9