Microsoft Office 2010: Getting Started with Lync
End users seeking proficiency in the use of Microsoft Lync 2010
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
Lync 2010 offers a full unified communications platform ideal for use in a business environment. Using Lync 2010 features such as instant messaging, audio and video-enabled meetings, Group Chat, Skill Search, activity feeds, enterprise voice, and Lync Attendant allows seamless and efficient communication among local and remote users. This course introduces Lync 2010 and the host of available features. It describes how to sign in to and out of Lync 2010 and customize your personal preferences. In addition, this course explains the concept of presence, and the various presence options that are available. Adding and organizing contacts, and viewing contact information, as well as instant messaging single or multiple users, and other IM-related options are also covered.
Lync 2010 Basic Collaboration Features
- start Lync and set it to start automatically
- personalize your presence and contact details in Lync
- add and manage contacts in Lync
- customize your privacy settings in Lync
- use instant messaging in Lync
- use the basic features of Microsoft Lync 2010