Microsoft Office 2010: Managing Information with OneNote
A broad range of business users with basic computer proficiency including the fundamentals of word processing, e-mail, and presentation systems.
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
Microsoft OneNote 2010 is a digital notebook application that lets you manage information quickly and efficiently much like a paper notebook you would use to take meeting or class notes. This application lets you type, paste, print, add web clips, audio, video, add handwritten notes to a notebook and to send content from other applications. You have a number of options for expanding notebooks. You can move things around on every page and a notebook can store an infinite amount of data, dependent only on the limitations of the storage location. This course explores the basics of OneNote 2010 including an introduction to the interface, ways of formatting your notebook’s text, methods of adding links, images, and tags to a note, and organizing content into sections and pages.
Getting Started in OneNote 2010
- create a new notebook in OneNote 2010
- recognize how to create content for a OneNote 2010 Notebook
- recognize how to use formatting and editing features in OneNote 2010
- organize information using OneNote 2010
- add a Tag to a Note in OneNote 2010
- search for data in OneNote 2010
- use OneNote 2010 organization features