Microsoft Office 2010: Sharing Information with OneNote
A broad range of business users with basic computer proficiency including the fundamentals of word processing, e-mail, and presentation systems.
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
OneNote 2010 allows you to share your notes, by e-mail, SharePoint, SkyDrive, or by blogging them. You can collaborate on a shared notebook in a live session in which co-workers can edit and add to notes at the same time. This course explores OneNote’s integration with other Office applications such as Outlook, Word and PowerPoint, and covers remote access, sharing, and privacy settings.
OneNote 2010 Integration and Collaboration
- use OneNote 2010 and Outlook 2010 integration features
- use OneNote 2010 Office Suite integration features
- use OneNote 2010 Web-based Notebooks
- identify the features available for working with notes in OneNote 2010 Mobile
- share content in OneNote 2010
- collaborate with others in OneNote 2010
- use OneNote 2010 to integrate with other Applications
- use OneNote 2010 to share information and collaborate with others