Microsoft Outlook for Mac 2011: Getting Started
Any individuals and business users with basic Mac computer literacy and a fundamental understanding of e-mail concepts.
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
Microsoft Outlook for Mac 2011 enables you to send and receive e-mails in an intuitive manner, using a streamlined interface. This course explores the Outlook for Mac interface, including such key features as the ribbon, menu system, and Navigation Pane. The course also teaches you how to open an e-mail, how to add contacts to an e-mail, and how to reply to a message.
The Outlook Interface and E-mail Basics
- recognize how to use the main elements of Mail view in Outlook for Mac 2011
- locate help on a specific task
- create and send an e-mail
- view and respond to incoming e-mail messages
- recognize how Outlook alerts you to new e-mail
- create a new e-mail message
- format and spellcheck an e-mail message before sending
- respond to incoming e-mail messages