Microsoft Outlook for Mac 2011: Managing Conversations and E-mail
Any individuals and business users with basic Mac computer literacy and a fundamental understanding of e-mail concepts.
Outlook for Mac 2011 is the productivity application within Office for Mac that provides e-mail, contact management, scheduling, task, and note-taking tools to help you stay organized. You can use Outlook’s intuitive interface to categorize and arrange your e-mail messages in a way that best suits your needs. This course shows you how to perform some basic tasks, such as organizing your Inbox using folders, easily color-categorizing e-mails for fast retrieval, and arranging e-mail in Outlook for Mac 2011.
Managing and Organizing the Inbox
- manage e-mail conversations
- set preferences for conversation mode
- organize the Outlook for Mac inbox
- categorize e-mails
- flag e-mails for follow up
- recognize tips for taming your inbox
- use rules to organize incoming mail
- use conversation view
- organize your inbox with folders
- assign categories and follow up flags to e-mails
- organize incoming mails automatically