Microsoft Outlook for Mac 2011: Mastering E-mail
A broad range of business users who use Outlook for Mac 2011. An understanding of basic e-mail concepts and word processing terminology is assumed.
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
Outlook for Mac 2011 offers a variety of features that allow you to deliver polished and professional correspondence that includes a variety of types of attachments, embedded rich content such as photographs, and finishing touches such as custom signatures. For advanced filtering of your messages, Outlook offers a number of handy Search tools to help you locate and narrow your results. This course explores adding and previewing e-mail attachments, inserting photos and links into messages, creating signatures, and searching your inbox for exactly what you need.
Creating Professional Messages
- preview, open, save, and print attachments
- attach files to an e-mail message
- add pictures to e-mail
- create and add signatures to e-mails
- insert hyperlinks
- print a message in Outlook
- use Outlook’s search features
- recognize how to use Smart Folders to store searches
- preview and save an attachment
- send a picture
- create a default signature
- search Outlook mail and print an e-mail