Microsoft PowerPoint for Mac 2011: Animations and Presentation Tools
Individuals and business users with basic Mac computer literacy
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
PowerPoint for Mac 2011 provides you with all the tools necessary to create and present engaging and effective presentations on the Mac OS X platform. PowerPoint offers several tools and effects for creating visually engaging and effective presentations, such as slide transition and animation effects. It also makes the presentation of a slide show easy with the use of on-screen presentation tools and multiple presenter views. In this course you will learn how to create animations and transitions, print handouts for your audience, and use tools that will keep your audience engaged as you present your slide show.
Preparing for and Presenting a Slide Show
- animate objects on a slide in PowerPoint for Mac 2011
- apply start and timing settings to an animation in PowerPoint for Mac 2011
- apply a transition effect to a slide show in PowerPoint for Mac 2011
- print handouts for presentation audience members in PowerPoint for Mac 2011
- present a slide show in PowerPoint for Mac 2011
- choose a method for launching a slide show given presenter preferences
- set up animations and slide transitions in a presentation
- print a PowerPoint slide show in preparation for a live presentation
- launch, present, and exit a slide show presentation