Microsoft PowerPoint for Mac 2011: Using Media Files in a Presentation
Individuals and business users with basic Mac computer literacy
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
PowerPoint for Mac 2011 provides you with all the tools necessary to create and present engaging and effective presentations on the Mac OS X platform. Text-based slides in a presentation are fine, but we all know that a picture is worth a thousand words. And the use of sound effects, music, or movies can be worth even more! These types of media files can greatly increase the effectiveness and impact of a presentation. This course will equip you to add photos, audio clips, and movies to a PowerPoint for Mac 2011 presentation.
Pictures, Shapes, Audio Clips, and Movies
- add a picture to a PowerPoint for Mac 2011 presentation
- edit the content of a picture in a PowerPoint for Mac 2011 presentation
- add shapes to a PowerPoint for Mac 2011 presentation
- adjust the default settings for an audio clip in a PowerPoint for Mac 2011 presentation
- add a movie and adjust playback settings in PowerPoint for Mac 2011
- format the appearance of a movie in a PowerPoint for Mac 2011 presentation
- add and format a picture in a presentation
- add an audio clip to a presentation
- add a movie to a presentation and edit the appearance of the movie