Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 – Core Solutions: Information Architecture
Senior SharePoint administrators with a minimum of 4 years hands on experience planning, deploying, and maintaining multi-server SharePoint environments. Also experience working with technologies including Windows Server, IIS, SQL and Active Directory.
SharePoint Server 2013 builds upon previous releases to provide new ways of sharing information, organizing projects, and discovering people and information. This course covers the latest editions of SharePoint 2013, and the new features and architecture changes found in each edition. This course is one of a series in the SkillSoft learning path that covers the objectives for the SharePoint 2013 exam 70-331. This exam is one of the requirements for the MCSE: SharePoint path.
Introduction to SharePoint 2013
- identify the features and capabilities provided by SharePoint 2013
- identify the new architectural features in SharePoint Server 2013
- identify the various editions of SharePoint 2013
Designing an Information Architecture
- recognize the key elements of an information architecture design project
- recognize components of the SharePoint Information Architecture container hierarchy
- describe managed properties in SharePoint Server 2013
- configure device channels, site columns, and site content