Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 – Core Solutions: Logical and Physical Design
Senior SharePoint administrators with a minimum of 4 years hands on experience planning, deploying, and maintaining multi-server SharePoint environments. Also experience working with technologies including Windows Server, IIS, SQL and Active Directory.
When rolling out SharePoint 2013, logical and physical design aspects must be carefully planned and documented. This course is intended to guide you through the process of planning the logical and physical design of a SharePoint Server 2013 implementation. This course is one of a series in the SkillSoft learning path that covers the objectives for the SharePoint 2013 exam 70-331. This exam is one of the requirements for the MCSE: SharePoint track.
SharePoint 2013 Logical Architecture
- recognize the good practices for gathering requirements for a new SharePoint Server 2013 implementation
- identify the logical architecture components in SharePoint 2013
- describe the process of documenting SharePoint 2013 logical architecture
Designing a Physical Architecture
- identify hardware and software requirements in SharePoint 2013
- identify SharePoint 2013 supporting infrastructure requirements
- identify characteristics of server farm topologies in SharePoint 2013
- recognize how to map SharePoint 2013 logical to physical design
- plan a SharePoint 2013 deployment