Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 – Core Solutions: Maintenance and Monitoring
Senior SharePoint administrators with a minimum of 4 years hands on experience planning, deploying, and maintaining multi-server SharePoint environments. Also experience working with technologies including Windows Server, IIS, SQL and Active Directory.
SharePoint Server 2013 includes a variety features used to help monitor and optimize a SharePoint Server 2013 environment. This course covers how to properly create a maintenance plan, diagnostic and logging tools, and troubleshooting and tracing solutions This course is one of a series in the SkillSoft learning path that covers the objectives for the SharePoint 2013 exam 70-331. This exam is one of the requirements for the MCSE: SharePoint path.
Monitoring and Optimizing SharePoint 2013
- recognise monitoring tools for the SharePoint 2013 environment
- identify fields that can be configured when defining a new health rule in SharePoint Server 2013
- recognise measures used to quantify performance in SharePoint 2013
- recognise types of storage used with database servers
- identify attributes associated with the BlobCache element in SharePoint Server 2013
Troubleshooting SharePoint 2013
- describe Visual Studio 2012 load testing configuration
- recognise issues that can be diagnosed or rectified using client-side tracing
- monitor SharePoint 2013