Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 – Core Solutions: User Profiles and Search
Senior SharePoint administrators with a minimum of 4 years hands on experience planning, deploying, and maintaining multi-server SharePoint environments. Also experience working with technologies including Windows Server, IIS, SQL and Active Directory.
SharePoint Server 2013 social features enable organizations to quickly gain information on projects, team processes, and development schedules. This course covers user profiles, and My Site features that allow each user in an organization to have a personal site. This course is one of a series in the SkillSoft learning path that covers the objectives for the SharePoint 2013 exam 70-331. This exam is one of the requirements for the MCSE: SharePoint path.
SharePoint 2013 User Profiles
- identify features and benefits of the User Profile Service in SharePoint 2013
- identify the permissions available when configuring social features in SharePoint Server 2013
Configuring SharePoint 2013 Search
- identify components of the Search architecture in SharePoint Server 2013
- identify the types of content that can be crawled by default in SharePoint 2013
- identify the Enterprise Search Center pages in SharePoint Server 2013
- configure SharePoint 2013 user profiles