Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Developing Databases: CLR Integration
Database Administrator and developers who create and manage databases within their organization as part of their daily tasks. This can include creating the database objects, ensuring their security, implementing and ensuring data integrity, managing transactions and locks, and ensuring the server instance and database are running efficiently.
With its blend of visual tools and powerful Transact-SQL language, SQL Server 2012 will continue to enjoy large market share in the relational database management sphere. Database developers that use SQL Server will experience measureable benefits from obtaining Microsofts MCSE certification relating to SQL Server 2012. This course is one of a series in the Skillsoft learning path that covers the objectives for the Exam 70-464: Developing Microsoft SQL Server Databases. This series may also cover SQL Server 2014 features and functionalities as required by the exam objectives. This exam is one of the requirements for the MCSE: Data Platform certification path.
Implementing CLR integration
- determine the most appropriate CLR function to use in a given scenario
- choose the most appropriate partial command to use in a given scenario
- identify how to implement triggers
Handling Implicit and Explicit Transactions
- identify the type of transaction being used in a given scenario
- use the CLR and maintain database integrity with transactions in SQL Server 2012