Microsoft Windows 8.1 – Supporting Windows 8.1: Cloud Applications and Settings
IT professionals who configure or support Windows 8 in domain-based or peer-to-peer environments. This includes support personnel, consultants and IT generalists.
Windows 8.1 provides a number of solutions to integrate with cloud services such as Office 365. In this course, we will look at the considerations for deploying cloud services, as well as how to manage store based and custom apps. The course also covers considerations for the management of user profiles and their content. This course is one of a series which cover the objectives for Microsoft Exam 70-688: Supporting Windows 8.1. This exam is a requirement for the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): Windows 8 certification.
Cloud Application Strategy
- recognize the considerations you should take when planning a roll out of Office 365
- describe how to install a Windows Store app in Windows 8.1
User Settings Strategy
- match the different profile types that can be used in Windows 8.1 with their correct descriptions
- recognize the requirements for synchronizing content between two devices
- match the UE-V components to their correct descriptions
- implement cloud services in Windows 8.1