Microsoft Windows 8.1 – Supporting Windows 8.1: Intune and Public Cloud Services
IT professionals who configure or support Windows 8 in domain-based or peer-to-peer environments. This includes support personnel, consultants and IT generalists.
Bring your own device, or BYOD, culture presents certain challenges for IT Administrators. Windows 8.1 and 8.1 provide wide support for mobile devices, including Windows Intune, which provides cloud-based device management. This course covers the capabilities and configuration of Windows Intune. This course is one in a series that covers the objectives for Microsoft Exam 70-688: Supporting Windows 8.1. This exam is a requirement for the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): Windows 8 certification.
- recognize the function of each Intune web portal
- identify the tasks that can be performed using the Windows Intune Account Portal
- recognize how each of Intune’s Predefined Policy Templates is used
- match the Intune report types to descriptions of how they can be used to manage assets
- manage computers and mobile devices using Windows Intune