Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 – Administration: Group Policy Processing
Senior Server administrators responsible for maintaining a Windows Server 2012 R2 infrastructure environment, as well as user and group management, network access, and data security.
Managing Group Policy Processing and Group Policy Settings are key tasks that an administrator must perform in order to ensure a functional, secure and accessible networking environment. This course discusses and demonstrates how to configure and manage Group Policy Processing and Group Policy Settings. This course is one in a series in the SkillSoft learning path that covers the objectives for the exam 70-411: Administering Windows Server 2012 R2. Passing this exam will earn the learner credit towards the MCSA: Windows Server 2012 certification and MCSE: Server Infrastructure certification.
Windows Server 2012 R2 GPO Processing
- describe how Group Policy is processed in Windows Server 2012 R2
- describe how Group Policy is affected by GPO Security Filtering
- specify how to deal with GPO processing problem
- recognize the functions of gpresult command parameters
Configuring Group Policy Settings
- describe how Group Policy processes computer and user configuration settings
- describe how script polices are applied in Windows Server 2012 R2
- recognize how Folder Redirection policies are applied in Windows Server 2012 R2
- describe the characteristics of security templates in Windows Server 2012 R2
- configure Group Policy processing and settings