Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 – Administration: RADIUS, NPS, and NAP
Senior Server administrators responsible for maintaining a Windows Server 2012 R2 infrastructure environment, as well as user and group management, network access, and data security.
Creating and enforcing local and remote network access policies for authentication, authorization, and client health are key tasks that an administrator must perform in order to ensure a secure, accessible, and robust networking environment. This course discusses and demonstrates how to install and configure Network Policy and Access Services (NPAS), Network Policy Server (NPS), and RADIUS infrastructure. This course is one in a series in the SkillSoft learning path that covers the objectives for the exam 70-411:Administering Windows Server 2012 R2. Passing this exam will earn the learner credit towards the MCSA: Windows Server 2012 certification and MCSE: Server Infrastructure certification.
Configuring Network Policy Server
- describe the RADIUS and NPS services function in Windows Server 2012 R2
- identify factors that determine whether to use a RADIUS proxy or RADIUS server in Windows Server 2012 R2
- recognize the requirements for implementing and configuring NPS in Active Directory Domain Services
Configuring NPS and NAP
- recognize the steps for configuring NPS policies in Windows Server 2012 R2
- describe how NPS functions in Windows Server 2012 R2
- describe how NAP is used in Windows Server 2012 R2
- configure NPS and NPS Policies in Windows Server 2012 R2