Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 – Installing and Configuring: Hyper – V
Senior Server administrators responsible for implementing a core Windows Server 2012 infrastructure in an existing enterprise environment.
Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 builds upon features found in previous versions of Windows Server, as well as providing several new features. This course examines Hyper-V, and how Windows Server 2012 R2 takes advantage of the architecture. This course also examines the Configuration options for Hyper-V, along with methods used to install hosts in Hyper-V sessions. Finally, this courses looks at configuration options for both virtual machines and differencing disks.
The course is the fourth in a series for the Microsoft MCSA in Windows Server 2012 R2 certification and prepares the learner for the 70-410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
Virtual Machine settings and storage
- identify the features of Hyper-V in Windows Server 2012 R2
- identify new functional abilities of Generation 2 virtual machines in Windows Server 2012 R2
- differentiate between types of storage in Windows Server 2012 R2
- implement a virtual Fibre Channel adapter and storage quality of service
Configuring virtual networks
- differentiate between types of virtual switches
- configure virtual machine settings and create virtual networks