Microsoft Word for Mac 2011: Adding and Formatting Images
Any individuals and business users with basic Mac computer literacy.
In an effort to make our text clear and organized, we sometimes neglect the overall attractiveness of our documents. This course demonstrates powerful drawing and graphic features of Word 2011 features that can boost the appeal of virtually any document! The course focuses on the processes and tools that allow you to add pictures, Clip Art, photos, and SmartArt to your documents. It also explores drawing components such as shapes, WordArt, and text boxes.
Working with Images in Word for Mac 2011
- insert pictures, photos, and clip art
- format photos, pictures, or clip art
- insert and format shapes
- insert and format WordArt
- work with text boxes
- insert and format a SmartArt graphic in Word 2011
- insert and format a photo
- add WordArt and style it
- insert and format a SmartArt graphic