Microsoft Word for Mac 2011: Formatting and Working with Text
Any individuals and business users with basic computer literacy.
Word for Mac 2011 makes it easy to apply layout and style to documents by providing a variety of formatting options. This course explains how to copy and paste text while retaining the formatting from the source location, along with how to apply attractive styles from the Styles gallery, and arrange text through paragraph justification and line spacing. In addition, the creation of page borders, and bulleted and numbered lists are demonstrated.
Formatting text in Word for Mac 2011
- copy and paste text, formatting, and objects
- recognize how to undo and redo actions in Word 2011
- apply styles in Word 2011
- align text, format line spacing, and split text into columns
- apply borders and shading to paragraphs
- create a list
- sort text items in a list
- format a paragraph
- copy and paste text and formats
- apply a style
- create a multi-level list