Microsoft Word for Mac 2011: Moving Around a Document
Any individuals and business users with basic Mac computer literacy.
Word for Mac 2011 offers a variety of intuitive navigation features that help you move around and find your way through documents, whether they’re a few pages or hundreds of pages long! This course explores basic navigation features such as scrollbars and built-in tools such as the Sidebar. The Sidebar combines features of the Document Map, thumbnails, Reviewing pane, and Search features found in earlier versions of Word for Mac into one, easy-to-use interface. The course also demonstrates how to use a variety of different views in Word including Full Screen, and explains the views so you know when to use each one to suit your needs.
Getting Around Word for Mac Documents
- navigate through a Word document using interface features
- use the sidebar in Word 2011
- recognize the features of the Word 2011 sidebar
- navigate in Full Screen view
- recognize the features available in Notebook layout
- browse a document by comments
- use the sidebar to navigate with headings and review changes
- optimize the reading experience in Word 2011