Microsoft Word for Mac 2011: Structuring and Organizing Documents
Any individuals and business users with basic Mac computer literacy.
Microsoft Word for Mac 2011 provides many intuitive options for structuring your documents quickly and easily. This course demonstrates how to set margins and indents so your document uses proper page and paragraph spacing. If you’re creating large documents with many pages, you might want to add page numbers to make your information easy to locate. The course explores how to add page numbers along with other structural components that can guide your formatting decisions, such as page and section breaks, headers, and footers.
Organizing a Document with Word for Mac 2011
- change how Word inserts automatic page breaks
- use section breaks in Word 2011
- change margins in Word 2011
- create indents in Word 2011
- add professional touches to Word documents using predefined document elements
- add custom page numbering to Word 2011 documents
- adjust margins and indents in a Word for Mac 2011 document
- insert a section break and apply custom page numbering
- add professional touches to a document