Moving Around in Word 2010
Individuals and business users with basic computer literacy
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
Word 2010 offers a variety of intuitive navigation features that help you move around and find your way through documents, whether they’re a few pages or hundreds of pages long! This course explores basic navigation features such as scrollbars and keyboard keys, along with built-in tools such as the new Navigation Pane. This pane combines features of the Document Map, thumbnails, and Search features found in earlier versions of Word into one, easy-to-use interface. The course also demonstrates how to use Word’s Full Screen Reading view to page through a file as if it were a printed document, and how to use Word’s Outline view to organize your document.
Getting Around in Word 2010 Documents
- identify features and tools for moving around in a Word 2010 document
- use the Navigation Pane in Word 2010
- use the Find and Replace feature in Word 2010
- use the Zoom feature in Word 2010
- use Full Screen Reading view in Word 2010
- use Outline view in Word 2010
- use the features and tools in Word 2010 to view and move around a document, for a given scenario