Moving Beyond E-mail to Maximize Microsoft Outlooks Potential
A broad range of business users who use Outlook for Mac 2011. An understanding of basic e-mail concepts and word processing terminology is assumed.
Anyone who uses Outlook for everyday e-mail, knows how robust the application is when it comes to sharing information and organizing appointments and contacts. What you may not know is how full-featured Outlook is when it comes to other areas such as instant messaging, tasks, notes, and organizing your daily schedule. This course explores Outlook’s My Day feature along with tasks, notes, and messaging features in Outlook for Mac 2011.
Using Outlook’s Potential to Improve Productivity
- use Instant Messaging in Outlook for Mac
- create a new task
- arrange and view tasks in different ways
- use My Day to keep track of your day
- turn on Out of Office replies
- work with notes
- view an overview of a day’s schedule
- automatically respond to incoming mail
- use instant messaging to communicate with a contact
- take notes