Navigating and Reviewing Documents in Word 2013
Personnel at all levels of the enterprise; end-users seeking to attain competency in Microsoft Word 2013; end-users seeking to obtain Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification at Core level in the use of Microsoft Word 2013; end-users seeking a basic IT certification
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
Word 2013 offers a number of features that make it easier to navigate, search, and review your documents. Using the Navigation pane and the Find and Replace feature, you can quickly locate a specific term within a document, replace any or all instances of terms, or move to a specific heading, section, page, graphic, and more. To help you create professional documents, free of spelling and grammatical errors, you can make use of the AutoCorrect options, and customize spelling and grammar options to suit your needs. When collaborating on documents, you can use the numerous reviewing features to easily track changes and manage comments. This course explores how to search and navigate within a document, reorganize document headings, configure AutoCorrect settings, and customize grammar and spelling options. Working with comments, tracking changes, and reviewing markup are also covered.
This course will help prepare learners for the Microsoft Certification Exam 77-418: Word 2013 which certifies individuals as Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS): Word 2013.
Using Search and Navigation in Word 2013
- search and navigate a document in Word 2013
- search for a specific term and navigate to a specific page in a Word 2013 document
Document Headings in Word 2013
- reorganize and add document headings in Word 2013
- reorganize headings in a Word 2013 document
AutoCorrect, Grammar, and Style Options
- configure AutoCorrect settings in Word 2013
- configure grammar and spelling options in Word 2013
- personalize AutoCorrect options, and spelling and grammar in Word 2013
Reviewing Comments and Markup in Word 2013
- add, edit, and modify comments in Word 2013
- track changes and review markup in Word 2013
- add comments and markup in Word 2013