Non-Ionizing Radiation Safety
Employees who may be exposed to radio frequency (RF) radiation
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
This course is designed to familiarize learners with the health implications associated with non-ionizing radiation, specifically radio frequency (RF) radiation and measures to protect workers from exposure.
- match ionizing radiation and non-ionizing radiation to their individual characteristics
- identify forms of electromagnetic energy found within the electromagnetic spectrum
Safety and Compliance Procedures
- match uncontrolled and controlled exposure environments to their definitions
- identify elements of the engineering and administrative controls for limiting personnel exposure to RF radiation
- match the sign type to its meaning