Office 2010 New Core Features
Individual and corporate end-users with a working knowledge of Office 2007’s standard functionality and general computing skills
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
With the release of Microsoft Office 2010, Microsoft has focused its suite of products to meet the ever-changing needs of its end users both corporate and individual. Using Office 2010, you can share information seamlessly with an individual in the office next door or around the world, and access information anywhere, anytime using mobile devices. Office 2010 includes new graphic and video editing and creation tools to enable you to create visually stunning presentations and documents. Office 2010 provides increased flexibility for analyzing and storing data, managing e-mail messages and contacts, and customizing the interface the way you want it. This course explores key new features and enhancements in the Office 2010 suite of products. It also introduces product-specific new features and enhancements in the 2010 releases of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access. These new and enhanced features include Office Backstage, Live Preview Paste, Sparklines, Slicers, graphic and video creation and editing tools, PowerPoint Broadcast Service, screenshot capture and clipping tools, Web Apps and Office Mobile.
Microsoft Office 2010 New Features
- use the new Backstage view feature when creating content in Microsoft Word 2010
- identify key new features and enhancements for creating content using Microsoft Word 2010
- use the new and enhanced data analysis features in Microsoft Excel 2010 to highlight key information
- identify new features for data sharing and working remotely with Microsoft Excel 2010
- identify performance improvements and key new features supporting sharing and collaboration in Microsoft PowerPoint 2010
- use key new features in PowerPoint 2010 to enhance your presentations
- identify the key new features and enhancements for creating and designing Microsoft Access 2010 databases
- recognize the enhancements in Microsoft Access 2010 for presenting, analyzing, and sharing data
- use new and enhanced features in Office 2010 to create rich content, for a given example