Oracle Database 11g: Introduction to Database Security and Solutions
Database administrators, security administrators, security compliance auditors, security compliance professionals
The learner is assumed to have working experience with Oracle Database 11g or have taken the Oracle Database 11g: Administration I and Oracle Database 11g: Administration Workshop II courses. The Oracle Database 11g: Implementing Database Vault and Oracle 10g: Implementing Audit Vault courses are also recommended.
Every business should identify security threats and concerns and develop policies to protect itself. Maintaining the integrity of important data, and protecting data by controlling access to it are also key steps in business security. This course describes business security requirements and defines least privilege, authorization, and authentication. It also covers security policies, the concept of in-depth security, and applies these concepts to prevent SQL injection. Maintaining data integrity, protecting data, and controlling data access are also covered.
Oracle Database 11g: Security Requirements
- identify security requirements and compliance mandates
- recognize security risks
- recognize how to define and implement a security policy
- recognize how to enforce a security policy
- recognize ways to apply security practices
Data Integrity and Access Control
- recognize how to protect data
- recognize how to control access
- configure the management agent and monitoring credentials