Oracle Database 12c Administration: Data Concurrency and Auditing
Database Administrators, support engineers, technical administrators, and Data Warehouse Administrator who wish to learn how to install Oracle Database 12c and upgrade from previous versions.
Oracle Database 12c is designed to prevent multiple users from changing the same data at the same time by implementing locks. These locks are used to manage data concurrency and are implemented automatically, which can sometimes cause lock conflicts. This course discusses the locking mechanism in Oracle and how to resolve lock conflicts and deadlocks. It also discusses how to implement database auditing. This course is one of a series in two SkillSoft learning paths that covers the objectives for the 1Z0-062 Oracle Database 12c: Installation and Administration. This exam is part of the Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Associate, OCA, certification path.
Managing Data Concurrency
- recognize the characteristics of database locks
- resolve locking conflicts in a given scenario
- recognize the characteristics of auditing in Oracle Database 12c
- recognize how audits are implemented
- implement auditing in a given scenario
- recognize how fine-grained auditing policies are implemented
- manage data concurrency and auditing in Oracle Database 12c