Oracle Database 12c Install and Upgrade: Database Architecture
Database Administrators, support engineers, technical administrators, and Data Warehouse Administrator who wish to learn how to install Oracle Database 12c and upgrade from previous versions.
To understand how an Oracle Database functions, it is important to gain a basic understanding of its major components. This course identifies the major architectural components of the Oracle Database 11g Release 2, explains memory structures, describes background processes, and explores the logical and physical storage structures. In addition, this course describes the role of a database administrator (DBA) and the tasks and tools required for this role. This course is one of a series in the SkillSoft learning path that covers the objectives for the 1Z0-062: Oracle Database 12c Installation and Administration certification exam.
The Oracle Database 12c Architecture
- recognize Oracle Database 12c Architecture structures
- recognize the storage structures used in the Oracle Database 12c Architecture
- describe Oracle multitenant architecture
- describe the functions of Oracle Net Services
- view instance configurations in Oracle Database 12c
- identify and explore components of the Oracle Database 12c Architecture