Oracle Database 12c – Administration: Database Architecture and Management Tools
Database Administrators, support engineers, technical administrators, and Data Warehouse Administrator who wish to learn how to install Oracle Database 12c and upgrade from previous versions.
To understand how an Oracle Database functions, it is important to gain a basic understanding of its major components. This course identifies the major architectural components of the Oracle Database 12c including memory structures and any background processes, and explores the logical and physical storage structures. It also discusses the tools to manage a database instance. This includes SQL*Plus, SQL Developer, Enterprise Manager Database Express, and Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control. This course is one of a series in two SkillSoft learning paths that covers the objectives for the 1Z0-062Oracle Database 12c: Installation and Administration. This exam is part of the Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Associate, OCA, certification path.
Exploring the Database Architecture and Tools
- describe Oracle 12c database memory structures
- recognize the different background processes used by an Oracle 12c database
- identify the logical and physical storage structures in an Oracle 12c database
- use database management tools in a given scenario
- describe how to initiate Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 12c
- manage the Oracle Database Architecture