Oracle Database 12c: Managing Security
Oracle Database Certified Professionals looking to upgrade their certification to Oracle Database 12c and Administrators, Database Administrators, and System Administrators who interested in the technical aspects of Oracle Database 12c and who may be considering upgrading their systems to the newest version.
Oracle Database 12c has provided some new security features to better enable security within a database instance. This includes unified auditing to consolidate all audit trails and to improve auditing performance, new administrative privileges and the ability to analyze privileges on users. It also provide a feature called Oracle Data Redaction, which enables sensitive data to be shielded from applications and users on-the-fly before results are sent to the end-user or application. This course will discuss and explain how to use and implement these features in Oracle Database 12c. This course is one in a series in the SkillSoft learning path that covers the objectives for the 1Z0-060: Upgrade to Oracle Database 12c certification exam.
Audit Policies, Privileges, and Data Redaction
- describe the features of Unified Audit Trail
- describe how to configure audit policies
- recognize the functions of the new administrative privileges
- describe the implementation of new administrative privileges
- sequence the steps to perform privilege analysis
- describe the characteristics of redaction policies
- use the new Oracle Database 12c security features