Oracle Database 12c: Resource Manager, Online Operations, and ADR
Oracle Database Certified Professionals looking to upgrade their certification to Oracle Database 12c and Administrators, Database Administrators, and System Administrators who interested in the technical aspects of Oracle Database 12c and who may be considering upgrading their systems to the newest version.
Oracle Database 12c introduces several Resource Manager enhancements to handle resources within CDBs and PDBs. There’s a new multiprocess multithreaded Oracle architecture and enhancements to the Database Smart Flash Cache and undo segments. And there are new features for tables and indexes to help to diagnose database data and improve network traffic. This course will discuss and show how to use these new and enhanced features. This course is one in a series in the SkillSoft learning path that covers the objectives for the 1Z0-060: Upgrade to Oracle Database 12c certification exam.
Resource Manager and other Performance Techniques
- describe how to use Resource Manager in a CDB environment
- identify the characteristics of the multiprocess multithreaded architecture
- describe how the temporary undo feature can be used
- recognize how the new and enhanced features for tables, indexes, and online operations are used
ADR and Network Enhancements
- describe the new ADR and network enhancements in Oracle Database 12c
- use the new and enhanced performance and network features of Oracle Database 12c