Oracle SOA Suite 11g: Human Task and Business Rules Components
Business Analysts, Sales Consultants, Technical Consultants, SOA Architects, Application Developers, and J2EE Developers.
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
This course introduces the Human Workflow task component and its functionality. It also introduces you to Oracle Business Rules and its features.
Working with the Human Task Component
- identify the features of a Human Workflow task
- describe a workflow as a service
- create a Human Task component in an SOA composite
- use a Worklist application
Implementing a Business Rules Component
- identify the need for implementing business rules
- describe Oracle Business Rules
- create a dictionary for rule definitions
- develop a rule-based application
- add a business rule service component to the SOA Composite
- access the business rule component from the BPEL process
- deploy and test the SOA Composite
- enable the composite to decide whether the human task is required for manual approval