Oracle SOA Suite 11g: SOA Security and Adoption Planning
Business Analysts, Sales Consultants, Technical Consultants, SOA Architects, Application Developers, and J2EE Developers
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
This course provides an introduction to the topic of securing services and composite applications. It also describe the activities involved in SOA adoption planning.
Securing Services and Composite Applications
- identify the features of Web Services Security
- identify the features of Oracle Web Service Manager
- attach security policies to services
- authenticate users by attaching the username_token_security_policy to the receivePO service endpoint
- attach a policy to a service endpoint
SOA Adoption Planning Principles
- identify the features of SOA adoption planning
- identify the features of the SOA Reference Architecture
- match the structures of the SOA Governance Model to their description