Organizing and Arranging Text in Word 2010
Individuals and business users with basic computer literacy
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
To create an attractive, coherent Word 2010 document, it’s important to understand the application’s basic paragraph-formatting features. This course explores formatting paragraphs in Word 2010, along with a variety of other useful formatting tools such as margins and indents. The course demonstrates how to set margins, paragraph indenting and alignment, tab stops, and how to show or hide formatting marks than can help guide your formatting decisions.
Paragraphs and Margins in Word 2010
- create a custom border and apply it in Word 2010
- apply basic shading and borders in Word 2010
- work with hidden text and formatting marks in Word 2010
- change margins in Word 2010
- create indents in Word 2010
- adjust spacing in Word 2010
- create columns in Word 2010
- organize and arrange text in Word 2010