Overview of SAP Solutions
Project team members involved in implementing SAP; trainee technical consultants on SAP implementation projects; and anyone requiring an overview of the SAP solution set
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
SAP provides software systems to automate and integrate business operations across a wide range of activities from the front office to the back office, the field, and the factory floor. Large, integrated systems like SAP are commonly known as ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) solutions. SAP has a range of ERP solutions which will help to integrate your business processes according to your specific business needs. This course identifies the features and benefits of ERP, and provides an overview of SAP solutions and scenarios for application that will help you identify the SAP solution that’s best for your business.
This course focuses on the use of SAP R/3, and offers additional information about the upgrades and enhancements available in SAP ERP 6.0.
- recognize why ERP has evolved as the leading business software solution
- associate ERP features with the benefits they provide to an organization
- identify the features of mySAP ERP
- distinguish between releases of the SAP ERP solution
- recognize the benefits and functionality of a given SAP solution
- associate SAP solutions with the business needs they address
- determine which features of the mySAP ERP solution will address the given needs of an organization
- select other mySAP solutions to meet the specified needs of an organization
The mySAP Business Suite Solution
- recognize which mySAP ERP modules can be used to fulfill given business needs
- recognize which mySAP new-dimension products will fulfill given business requirements
- choose the appropriate mySAP Business Suite solutions to use in a given scenario
- recognize the functionality that a given mySAP module will bring to the organization