Performing Basic Tasks in Word 2013
Individuals and business users with basic computer literacy
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
Microsoft Word 2013, the latest offering of Microsoft’s popular word-processing software, offers a variety of features that enable you to create well organized, visually appealing, and professional documents. This course introduces and demonstrates commonly used Word tasks, such as creating documents, entering and editing text, cutting, copying, and pasting, and saving and printing documents.
This course will help prepare learners for the Microsoft Certification Exam 77-418: Word 2013 which certifies individuals as Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS): Word 2013.
Creating Documents in Word 2013
- create a new document and open an existing document in Word 2013
- decide the best way to create a new document in Word 2013
Editing Text in Word 2013
- cut, paste, and copy text in Word 2013
- determine the best way to rearrange text in Word 2013
Saving and Printing Documents in Word 2013
- save a document in Word 2013
- print a document in Word 2013
- determine appropriate saving and printing options in Word 2013