PivotTables and PivotCharts in Access 2010
A broad range of business users
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
This course demonstrates how to create and manipulate PivotTables and PivotCharts as an effective way to organize and display Access 2010 database data, such as showing and hiding data, sorting and filtering data, performing basic and complex calculations, and exporting to an Excel spreadsheet.
PivotTables and PivotCharts
- identify key characteristics of Access PivotTables
- create a PivotTable in an Access database
- use a PivotTable to analyze data
- create a PivotChart in an Access database
- edit a PivotChart
- create a PivotTable and manipulate its data
- create a PivotChart and manipulate its data