Practical Project Quality Planning
Project Management Professional (PMP) -certified project managers, IT project managers, project coordinators, project analysts, project leaders, senior project managers, team leaders, product managers, program managers, project sponsors, and project team members who want to continue to develop their skills and renew their PMP certification.
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
Even if you meet every deadline and hit every budget figure, if the end product doesn’t meet quality standards, you have not had a successful project. This short course will help you learn to focus on the quality of project deliverables as well as the quality of project processes. You’ll explore tools and techniques that can be integrated into any project plan to ensure that both product and process meet requirements.
Virtual short courses do not include materials or headsets.
PMP is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
1. Quality Foundation
- Definition of quality
- Cost of quality
2. Defining Quality Metrics for a Project
- Identify quality requirements
- Determine appropriate quality metrics
- Get stakeholder buy-in
- Create quality checklists
3. Assuring, Executing, and Controlling Quality
- Determine cost/benefit of quality effort
- Report quality status
- Inspections, walkthroughs, and reviews
- Measuring quality
- Implement quality improvements
- Managing change