Presenting Data in Tables and Charts in Excel 2013
Personnel at all levels of the enterprise; end-users seeking to attain competency in Microsoft Excel 2013; end-users seeking to obtain Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification at Core level in the use of Microsoft Excel 2013; end-users seeking a basic IT certification
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
Using the tables and charts features in Excel 2013, you can create attractive and well-organized representations of worksheet and workbook data. Both tables and charts can be easily inserted and customized. This course demonstrates how to effectively use and customize tables and charts in Excel 2013; it explores available table styles and chart types and the best use of each type. And the course shows how to change the different elements of a table or chart to provide an effective visualization of your data.
This course will help prepare learners for the Microsoft Certification Exam 77-420: Excel 2013 which certifies individuals as Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS): Excel 2013.
Presenting Data in Tables
- create a table in Excel 2013
- format a table and customize a table style in Excel 2013
- decide how to create a table in Excel 2013
Presenting Data in Charts
- create a chart in Excel 2013
- add elements to a chart in Excel 2013
- change the appearance of a chart in Excel 2013
- decide how to create a chart in Excel 2013