Presenting Data using Conditional Formatting and Sparklines in Excel 2013
Personnel at all levels of the enterprise; end-users seeking to attain competency in Microsoft Excel 2013; end-users seeking to obtain Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification at Core level in the use of Microsoft Excel 2013; end-users seeking a basic IT certification
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
Excel 2013 provides tools that enable you to efficiently present your data and that can also make your data easier to understand. Conditional formatting allows you to highlight trends and exceptions in cells or ranges of cells by presenting the identified data in a number of unique ways to make it stand out. Sparklines are small charts within a cell that provide a visual representation of data and can be used to show trends in an appealing manner. This course covers applying conditional formatting, creating custom rules, and creating basic and advanced sparklines.
This course will help prepare learners for the Microsoft Certification Exam 77-420: Excel 2013 which certifies individuals as Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS): Excel 2013.
Using Conditional Formatting
- apply conditional formatting to a worksheet in Excel 2013
- decide how to apply conditional formatting to a worksheet in Excel 2013
- create custom conditional formatting rules in Excel 2013
- choose the best way to customize conditional formatting rules in Excel 2013
Creating and Editing Sparklines
- create a basic sparkline in Excel 2013
- create an advanced sparkline in Excel 2013
- decide how to create and edit sparklines in Excel 2013